My testimony – in four parts – a near death experience, followed by a near heaven encounter, leading up to a vision of angels, and concluding with my conversations with God. Click & play …
(Video recorded at Toowoomba , 2005 – Combined Churches event)
My experience could best be described as a “near heaven encounter,” even though a “near death experience” was what got me to peek over to the other side of life. By God’s grace I am still able to hang out here for a while to tell you about it.
My NDE took place on Good Friday morning in the cardiac ward. What followed was a visual realisation of the Christian hope for eternal life in heaven. Rather than letting me preach about this message (as a Pastor), God saw fit to show me … and indeed, there is so much more to come!
From my testimony you will find out:
- what happened to me on that Good Friday morning
- what happened when my cardiac vitals flat lined
- what happened as I was given a peek into heaven
- what happened after my near death experience
This personal experience has led me to believe:
- that the Bible reveals the truth concerning this life and the next.
- that there is a literal heaven and encounter with heavenly angels.
- that the spiritual reality intersects with our physical life.
- that faith in Jesus Christ is the ‘real deal’ for eternal life.
The FAQ’s is a summary of my thoughts reflecting on the frequently asked questions I have received when doing a Q&A after a shared testimony. These thoughts are limited to brief comments with scriptural references to clarify the Christian belief of most common mainline Churches on such topics.
Follow more posts on FaceBook at : Near Heaven / Life Beyond